MT Cars Complaints Handling Policy
1. Purpose and Scope
Whilst we aim to achieve a high level of service this is designed to provide guidance on the way in which MT Cars Ltd and its associated companies receive and manage complaints. We want to help you, our customer, to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy covers:
- Our Standards
- How to complain
- How to contact us
- What to do if you remain dissatisfied
2. What is a Complaint
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction whether justified or not. Sometimes a problem can be resolved quickly, simply by speaking to a member of our staff or a manger in the relevant department. However, if the member of our staff considering the matter believes that a more substantive review will be required in order to respond to the issue raised, your complaint will be considered under the formal complaint procedure.
3. Our Standards
- We treat all complaints seriously, whatever format they are received in
- You will be treated with courtesy at all times
- We will deal with your compliant promptly. An acknowledgement of your complaint will be sent to you within 5 working days
- We will keep you updated and let you know when we expect to be able to reply in full
- Complaints received are logged and analysed for business improvement
4. How to complain
Complaints can be made and received in a variety of ways: by phone, e-mail or letter, but where possible complaints should be made in writing, so that the details of the complaint are clear and complete.
5. What information is required when making a complaint?
Please provide the following:
- Your name and contact details
- Vehicle registration, make and model, if applicable
- Nature of complaint
- Date and times, where known
- Copies of any supporting documentation, if available
6. How to Contact Us?
MT Cars LTf
157 Eastrea Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough,PE7 2AJ
Tel: 01733 309 782
Sale E-mail: email@example.com
Service E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance E-mail : email@example.com
7. What to do if you remain dissatisfied?
We aim to resolve complaints at the earliest possible opportunity. If your complaint relates to the sale of a financial product and you feel that is has not been resolved to your expectations, you have the right to refer your case to Financial Ombudsman Service.
To contact the FOS, please call: 0300 123 9123 or visit https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ or alternatively, you can write to the FOS via:
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
8. Data protection
All complaints received are treated with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of the data protection act 2018.
9. Quality Controls
Complaints are analysed quarterly by the Compliance Department for the identification of systemic or recurring problems including the time taken to resolve. This helps us take a closer look at how we can improve our service delivery. Where problems are identified, consideration will be given to the action needed to address these problems.
Authorised and regulated by the FCA. Our FCA Register Number 664215 Company Reg no:5310221